Our clients receive the following deliverables for each disbursement review
- Complete, transaction-level review &
analysis - The narrow and deep scope of our accounts payable review
differentiates Disbursement Review from the work generally done by internal
audit groups and external public accountants. The focus of our business model
is to unlock the hidden costs caused by the occurrence of a very small payment
- Key supplier account statement review
- We will acquire & analyze account statements from your key suppliers to
identify any over-payments. This is a disciplined effort that involves
multiple mailings and follow-up telephone interaction in order to maximize
supplier response rates.
- Well-documented recoveries -
Any mis-payments identified will be presented to you and your suppliers with
- Written engagement summary report
- At the conclusion of our review, you will receive a concise written summary
of our process and findings. This document can be retained and utilized within
your organization or can be distributed to other interested parties.
- Supplier correspondence - We
will address any supplier correspondence that may occur during the recovery
process. This effort survives the term of our on-site review work. We will
make arrangements to remotely address any supplier inquiries after the
completion of our on-site work.