We actively seek qualified
professional associates to join our team.
We have exciting and rewarding Associate job
opportunities for self-motivated accounting/ finance professionals. We operate
in a growth-oriented, "pay-for-performance" environment that offers significant
- Use proprietary audit techniques to identify,
document and recover overpayments made by our clients.
- Manage client engagements and relationships
to maximize productivity and results.
- Have the opportunity to travel and work on a
variety of challenging client projects .
- Are compensated under a plan that allows them
to share in the recoveries they find for our clients.
- Degree in Accounting or a related field
- Past experience in Accounts Payable and/ or
Auditing a plus.
- Ability to analyze and comprehend data
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Computer proficient (prefer Word, Excel,
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Strong detail orientation
- Ability and desire to travel as needed
E-mail us a copy of your resume at