Control Disbursement Accuracy
At Disbursement Review, LLC we
review historical disbursement transactions:
- To identify and recover overpayments and
under-deductions for our
- To quantify the overall disbursement accuracy
rate for our clients.
- On a contingency-fee basis with no fixed costs
and no financial risk.
- To augment existing internal controls and
support financial stewardship.
This site contains important information about
our process and our approach.
- It is important to recognize that there is no
such thing as a perfect system.
- Over time, ALL disbursement systems will yield some level of
payment error or omission.
- These errors and omissions result in hidden costs.
- Fortunately, these costs are recoverable by
Disbursement Review, LLC.
work independently and remotely to provide this service.
- Public accountants and internal audit
departments test SOME disbursement transactions.
- We will review ALL
disbursement transactions to ensure complete accuracy.
- We utilize electronic payment & procurement
data to identify recoverable opportunity.
- We work directly with vendors to recover funds
for our clients.
- We offer a proven process that adds real
- Contact us to request a presentation and